Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Once Again, I <3 Overheard in New York

seriously, i love this website. http://www.overheardinnewyork.com

Still More Accurate Than What They Teach at Public Schools

Professor hobo: Now listen, folks. You got them crazies preachin' the end of the world. They's saying God's gonna come and un-begat us all the way to Adam. I'm not like that. I'm not. Listen -- I'm not -- so listen, okay? Listen. See, I'm a man of science. No heavenly undoing here. There's a black hole comin' this way. Those niggas comin' at like a thousand light miles an hour. I don't need no wheelchair super-talk from my computer to know that. It'll come and it'll steal your children. Pull 'em from bed and rape 'em and eat 'em. That's what them black holes do. Eat you. You and your children. Science!

--7 train

2 comments:

Kang Bang said...

note to self: start taking the 7 train. also, find protection from black holes.

Unknown said...

From the IGN grindhouse list i've...

Seen:
Cannibal Holocaust (it seemed like a good idea at the time)
Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill! (one late night on Channel 4)
Coffy and Foxy Brown (i mean come on Pam Grier...its just a must)

Own:
Vampyros Lesbos
Sweet Sweetback's Baadasssss Song
Vanishing Point

I'm not sure what that says about me...check your email for emendations and funny 70s lesbo action.. :)

-paradroid