Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I Want To Break Free

So, lately ive been obsessed with both Michael Jackson and Queen, especially Queen. Freddie Mercury is amazing. Brian May, awesome. I mean, Queen basically accomplished making Uber-Gay Progressive Metal. I recently downloaded a pirated copy of Guitar Pro 5 (and over 30,000 tabs for it) and i am well on my way to mastering the Bohemian Rhapsody solos!

Check out this classical guitar rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody. When i hear it i imagine a medieval court, with a group performing this on mandolins and a jester acting out the lyrics thru humourous interpretive dance.



And here is the video to I Want To Break Free, which is for some reason my favorite Queen song lately:


Freddie is so pretty, no seriously, w/o the mustache and drag hes pretty.


In other masturbatory guitar solo news, the youtube guy who plays the Beat It solo i posted the other day was kind enough to send me the tab for it:



Oh Eddie Van Halen, you and your musical wankery.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that court jester doing interpretive dance, is that me?

and of course by interpretive i mean incredibly literal.

nomimalone said...

yes, yes it is.