Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Is Being Attracted To Cartoon Characters Wrong?

these people would say, "no", but i digress.




DETHKLOK CONCERT
"PAIN WAIVER"

Standard Issue

As revised by Charles Foster Ofdensen


I, _________________________, do hereby waive all "life rights" including but not exclusive to the rights to breathe, see, move, et cetera upon the signing of this document.

Furthermore, I waive all rights of Legal Defense or Prosecution should I be burned, lacerated, eaten alive, poisoned, de-boned, crushed, or hammer-smashed.

I understand that there is in no way any financial compensation should I be completely killed, though I will be thanked for dying should this be a filmed event going straight to the DVD marketplace, but NOT if this is a filmed IMAX event (as credit space is limited).

Finally, I understand that should anything happen to me during this concert that causes mental or physical alarm to any of the members of DETHKLOK I will be held accountable legally and financially whether or not I am living or dead.

Finally, thank you for coming to see DETHKLOK live. We understand you have many METAL concert choices out there and they will all be crushed by DETHKLOK.

_________________________
Printed Name

_________________________
Signature

_________________________
Date

_________________________
Social Security #

_________________________
Bank Account, Credit card and PIN Number


I love this show [Metalocalypse] and would gladly sign the painwaver to see them perfom. Please watch this cartoon here: http://video.glath.com/metalocalypse.php

I find myself attracted to Toki Wartooth (not a bumblebee), the 2nd fastest guitar player in the world. In Relgionklok he asked a priest from the Church of Satan for revenge on Rachael Ray from the Food Network (in the form of her eyes falling out or her breasts falling off) for unspecified reasons! <3<3<3



i havent been attracted to a cartoon musican since Trent Lane.



p.s.
why isnt this a real movie:

No comments: